RTK 1.0.0 Released
The RTK consortium is pleased to announce the release of RTK v1.00.
The new release is the result of our continuous efforts to improve the
platform. The highlights of the new features are:
- Introduction of the itk::CudaImage object that better handles the memory transfers between the CPU and the GPU.
- Pre-processing for projection images: binning, median filter, lookup-table filter
- Filtered backprojection with offset center-of-rotation based on [Gullberg et al, TMI, 1986]
- Improved Joseph forward projector and implementation of its exact adjoint
- Improved SART reconstruction [Andersen, Ultrason Imaging, 1984]
- New iterative 3D reconstruction using conjugate gradient optimization
- New iterative 3D reconstruction with 3D TV regularization using the Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers combined with the Augmented Lagrangian method
- Improved Doxygen with graphs to describe mini-pipelines, e.g., in the SART page
- Updated consortium and alternative platforms pages
- Updated wiki
RTK is available for download from the download page
. It is also available through GIT